Ladies and gentlemen,
in connection with the obligation arising from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
- The Contractor's personal data administrator is Representative and Trading Company J.Jakubiak Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Łódź, Sterlinga Street 27/29, 90-212 Łódź NIP 7321007914, KRS 0000034289, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
- The Customer's personal data are processed in connection with the performance of the contract/services by the Administrator for the Contracting Party (including the supply of raw materials, machine maintenance). The purpose of personal data processing is to provide the aforementioned services or other similar services, which at the Contracting Party's request are provided by the Administrator.
- The Administrator informs that providing personal data is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting the sale made to the Customer with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude an agreement with the Administrator, as well as to issue a VAT invoice.
- The Administrator informs that each Contractor has the right to access their personal data and to correct and update them. Each Contractor also has the right to transfer data, object to the processing and to delete personal data if there are legal grounds for doing so.
- The Administrator informs that the Contractor's personal data shall be stored for the entire period of rendering services to the Contracting Party, as well as the data shall be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims.
- The Administrator informs that the Contractor's personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Accounting offices servicing the Administrator,
- Legal offices servicing the Administrator,
- Audit firms,
- IT companies and companies providing support and management of the Administrator's IT infrastructure,
- Courier and postal companies.
- The administrator informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority supervising the way of personal data processing.